Join Us For The Third Annual Carnivál - A Night In Rio
February in Denver is frigid. Warm it up at one of the most attended parties of the season! Spend the night shaking your tail feathers with the rest of Denver's socialites as we have the time of our lives dancing to music with lyrics we can't understand.
Carnivál - A Night In Rio at Mile High Station is a one-of-a-kind annual fundraiser benefiting Denver Kids, Inc., a local nonprofit dedicated to helping at-risk youth navigate through life, graduate, and pursue their dreams.
Your $50 donation admits you to the street party, where you enjoy:
- An open bar of traditional Brazilian cocktails and craft beer
- Live entertainment: DJ, LED show, fire dancers, illusionist/magician
- An interactive photo booth
- Face painting
- A cigar rolling station
- Opportunity to view and bid on 50 unique Silent Auction items
- Festive party favors - boas, masks, glow bracelets and necklaces - available for purchase
Upper floor VIP ($100) also includes a private entrance with champagne service and tasty cuisine.
Designated Driver tickets are available for $30. Please contact Ashley Andersen to take advantage.
Don't forget to bring some extra cash for some late night snacks from Funnels Food Truck! www.funwithfunnels.com